Monday, April 23, 2012

Before I go to sleep by S J Watson

Now I came across this book on the web and it was mentioned that it was one of the year's best crime thrillers. So I decided to buy a copy and read it.
It is good. It will hold your interest. It's a bit like 50 First Dates combined with Gothika (sort of).
The only downside was that I figured out the plot before it got unravelled. I hate it when that happens!! Though the reason I think is watching too many Dexter and Criminal Minds episodes.
Kudos to S J Watson - I believe this is her first book and it's already been picked up for a movie. I hope they do justice to the book.
One irritating thing in India is that the electricity keeps going off. We are on the inverter right now. Come summer and the capital crumbles. Sheesh.
I can sleep without A/C - that's not what bothers me. What bothers me are the mosquitoes!!
Maybe someone should write a book about this? I don't think it'll sell though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment